Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village Day Trip
Experience Taiwan at its best and most authentic self with a trip to Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village and the stunning Sun Moon Lake. The nine hour tour takes you on an immersive adventure into Taiwan’s rich cultural heritage as you set to discover its largest indigenous fair and feast on Hakka delicacies to your heart’s content. Explore the area in full - there is plenty to see and do around! Stroll by the Cherry Blossom Pond, visit the Stone Carving Forest, fill up on a hearty meal at the Gold Mine Restaurant and cool down at the Caribbean Splash! In addition to all the exciting activities at the park, you will get to witness all the tranquil beauty of Sun Moon Lake on a scenic cable car ride.
- Visit one of the most popular theme parks in Taiwan
- Experience free fall on the UFO ride, visit a stereo cinema, relax at Summer Palace and more
- Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the park’s many authentic restaurants
- Capture magnificent views as you ride in a cable car over Sun Moon Lake
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email