Gaomei Wetland Tour
Travel to Taiwan’s renowned wetland - Gaomei Wetland and explore its diverse natural scenery and wildlife. Covering over 1500 acres of land, Gaomei Wetland is a unique natural environment where water, sand and soil mix together - the varied geographical make up makes the area a magnet for many animal species, including large flocks of migrating birds. Get picked up from your hotel in Taichung and start the adventure. Your first stop is one of the most popular desert shops in Taichung - Miyahara, where you can enjoy over 17 varieties of chocolate ice cream, pastries, cookies and more. Walk past renovated traditional buildings in Fantasy Story Green Ray - home to numerous art galleries and restaurants. One of the highlights of the tour is Rainbow Military Community, once a series of grey buildings, it is now a colorful hand painted village thanks to “Grandpa Rainbow” - a Hong Kongese immigrant who turned the community into the artistic masterpiece it is today. Visit National Taichung Theater, the Dajia Jenn Lann Temple and Feng Chia night market on this tour.
- Discover the stunning natural scenery of Gaomei Wetland
- Stroll through the creative Fantasy Story Green Ray and Rainbow Military Community
- Get close to local arts at the National Tacihung Theater and visit the Dajia Jenn Lann Temple
- Enjoy traditional taiwanese cuisine and shopping at Feng Chia night market
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email