2-Day East Coast and Taroko Gorge Scenic tour
Day 1: Taipei-Taitung-Hualien
Stop At: East Coast National Scenic Area, Chenggong Township Taiwan
The eastern part of Taiwan has some of the most beautiful scenery. You will visit Pachi Scenic Lookout, Stone Steps, Caves of the Eight Immortals, Stone Umbrella and Caves of the Three Immortals.You will stay overnight in Hualien, enjoying the fresh air, sunshine and scenery.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at PARK CITY HOTEL HUALIEN VACATION/HOYA RESORT HOTEL HUALIEN or similar level of Hotel
Day 2: Hualien-Taipei
Stop At: Taroko National Park, No.291, Fushi Fushi Vil., 97253 Taiwan
Its surrounding area are famous for not only the mesmerizing views and nature, but also their abundant supply of marble which leads to its nickname "The Marble Gorge". Also visit Eternal Spring Shrine, Swallow Grotto, Cisingtan Scenic Area and Hualien Stone Sculptural Park. Finally, after the tour, you will take the train to Taipei City.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Taroko National Park
- Lunch & dinner, tips and any personal expense
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Daily service
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
1. Taroko National Park is a must see! Well organised, never boring and tour guide Ms. Josefine was very good. 2. East coast to in mini van and excellent driver/tour guide Tony or Jeff..?, a lot of amazing sight to see and he gave us some very good insights, was patient and extremely friendly.
All went well and greatly organized.
Scenery was beautiful and tour guides were great !
East Coast- The highlight of the trip would have to be our tour guide, Mr. Vincent. He was a perfect blend of charm and knowledge and was ever so caring about our needs. The only down side was the weather, which was really draining and was unbearable. I would recommend doing this tour in the winter months, when the temperature is pleasant an enjoyable. Taroko - Splendid location and definite must see in Hualien, Ms. Josephine was funny and charming, since there is a lot to see and take in, it felt a little rushed. But met some really nice people and the weather was pleasant too. This is definitely a must see.