Jiufen Shuttle Bus from Ximen
As any visitor to Taipei knows, the quaint and historic hillside village of Jiufen is arguably the number one place to visit near Taipei. But it’s not the most convenient place to get to - until now! Avoid the slow buses and expensive taxis and book this extremely convenient return day trip transfer to Jiufen departing from Ximending for just US$15! Stop off at Shifen along the way to decorate a paper lantern and make a wish as it floats into the sky. Then stroll the cobbled alleys of Jiufen lined with glowing red lanterns, browse for souvenirs, eat local taro desserts or settle in to a traditional teahouse and take it all in. This isn’t a guided tour, so you’re free to enjoy Jiufen on your own time. What’s more, you’ll even get the chance to meet likeminded travelers on the bus journey. It really is the best way to get to Jiufen from Taipei!
- Meet up at Ximen MRT Station, conveniently located in Taipei’s main staying area
- Enjoy return shuttle transfers and plan your own itinerary
- Make friends with fellow travelers and backpackers on the bus journey
- Decorate and set off a sky lantern along the historic railway tracks in Shifen
- Book at least one day in advance and get ticket confirmation instantly
- Don’t miss out on the One Day Traditional Chinese Dress Rental in Jiufen for the most special experience in Jiufen!
How To Get There:
- Exit for Ximen MRT Station Exit 4 and walk ahead for 10-15m and you will find a minibus with the orange Klook logo at the front
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- You must arrive at the meet up point on time. If you are late, the bus will not wait for you