Keelung Shore Excursion: Taipei City Sightseeing
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei 11049 Taiwan
Taipei 101 Observation Deck
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
Explore 5,000 years of Chinese culture and history at the National Palace Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
Learn about Democracy Plaza, AKA Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
Stop At: Longshan Temple, No.211 Guangzhou Street,Wanhua District No.211 Guangzhou Street,Wanhua District, Taipei, Taipei 211 Taiwan
One of Taiwan's most visited religious sites.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional English guide
- Lunch - Din Tai Fung
- Admission to the National Palace Museum and Taipei 101 observatory
- Entry/Admission - Taipei 101
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Keelung port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
My 2 daughters and I really enjoyed the Keelung Shore Excursion: I am really glad we chose this personal tour--Taipei City Sightseeing and Beef Noodle Soup Lunch. We were greeting by our tour guide Claire and right from the start we went to the National Palace Museum and saw the jade cabbage and beautiful pieces of art in the museum. It was very crowded but with the private tour we were able to tell Claire how long we wanted to stay and what we wanted to see. Claire was able to time the tour so that we then visited Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall to see the changing of the guards and then Longshan Temple. We then enjoyed a lunch of beef noodle soup at a popular eatery in 101 Taipei where we could see a beautiful view of the city as well as shop in the high end stores in the first 5 floors. We headed back to our port and had plenty of time in the evening to eat dinner and relax before leaving Taipei. I would highly recommend this private tour because the shore excursions you are on a bus and you have no choice but to travel with a large crowd of people and if they are going to the museum you would have to stay 2 hours even if that's not what you wanted to do. It's well worth the extra money to move at your own pace and see what you would like to see. It was more enjoyable. We enjoyed Claire our tour guide who was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Claire was a real delight and I would highly recommend requesting her as your tour guide. Highly recommend the private tour it's worth it!!!!!
Our guide Laura 0921-006504 was amazing. She was cheerful, friendly and has a scholar's knowledge of Taipei and Chinese history, art and architecture. She stayed with us every step of the way and explained everything in her excellent English. We learned much about the history of jade, bronze artifacts and other fine museum pieces at the wonderful National Palace Museum. Chiang Kai-shek's Memorial Hall was very impressive - Laura got us there at a good time to witness the changing of the guards which was both robotic and strangely graceful at the same time. Longshan Temple was one of the most interesting and best of all the temples we visited on our three week trip to Asia.
Excellent tour guide and a great day tour. Wonderful sites to see. Excellent lunch at Taipei 101. A very good value!
Fantastic tour and guide! Some really great sites to see on this tour.
Great four, would definitely recommend IT. Doing this in a small group is brilliant, and you get to see so much more. Lunch at the restaurant was fantastic too.