Private Custom Tour: Taipei in a Day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional English guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Use of vehicle is limited to 8 hours. Please consult with your local operator to experience your custom tour to the fullest
- Sedan (maximum 3 guests) / Van (maximum 6 guests)
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancellations are permitted up until 48 hours before departure with a full refund. Cancellations made 48-24 hours before departure will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before departure are non-refundable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Great way to spend a day to see the major sites in Taipei. Gordon was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and personable. Suggested great things to see and do and was flexible with our itinerary.
Ok way to get the basic understanding of Taipei. COuld have spent more time explaining some of the history.
An excellent tour with a very knowledgeable guide who shows you the high points of the city. You determine which sites you wish to visit and the guide provides suggestions which are very useful.
An awesome tour!!! You get to see all of the city highlights in Taipei in a day. You move fast but you get to see everything you could imagine. My tour guide even took me to one of the overlooks outside the city where you get to see spectacular views of the mountains dropping off into the water. Great day! I would highly recommend this tour.
This was a great experience. We were 7 travelers in our family with our 82-year old mother. The tour guide Kelly had a very upbeat personality, even calling our mother lola which is the Filipino word for grandmother. The tour van was very comfortable and just right for all of us. We told Kelly where we wanted to go and she organized our tour very well for us, starting with the farthest point Yangmingshan to see the geysers and then to Beitou thermal valley. We had beef noodle soup in Beitou. Kelly very graciously looked for some forks for my brother, his wife, and my mother who didn't know how to use chopsticks. We also covered a lot of the sights in our tour of Taipei city - Taipei 101, Chiang Kai Shek and Sun Yat Sen memorial halls, Office of the President. Our last stop was the Taipei handicraft promotion center. We had a really memorable tour, thanks to Kelly and the very gracious driver.
This was my first Viator tour and I couldn't be happier. The name of the local company is My Taiwan Tour and our guide's name was Young or it sounded like it. He was at our hotel 5 minutes earlier and spoke perfect English. He was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely pleasant and respectful. We did everything at our pace, adjusting the program as we went along depending on what we felt like. Really had a lovely time and the whole day felt like a great value for money! Thank you, My Taiwan Tour and Young!