Small Group Hiking Day Tour On Qixing Mountain from Taipei
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangmingshan National Park, Jhuzihhu Rd, Beitou District, Taipei 112 Taiwan
09:30 MRT Jiantan Station Exit.1
10:15 Yangmingshan Bus Station
10:40 Visitor Center/Miaopu Entrance
11:00 Intersection of Qixing Mountain Main Peak
12:30 Qixing Mountain Main Peak
13:00 Qixing Mountain East Peak
14:30 Lengshuikeng Hot Spring Area
16:30 Drop off at MRT Jiantan Station
Duration: 7 hours
- Tour Guide
- Round-trip bus fare
- Food and drinks
- Transportation between your hotel and MRT station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour doesn't not recommended for children under age 10.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Cancellations are permitted up until 48 hours before departure with a full refund. Cancellations made 48-24 hours before departure will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before departure are non-refundable.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
I had the pleasure to be guided by Victoria, who is a great companion on the hike. The leg/foot soak after the hike in the local hot spring was a real treat. Victoria also took time and led me to the local gear shop so I could purchase a new pair of hiking shoes. Nice trip with a personal touch!