Backstreet Food Tour: Food, Culture, and Fun
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, No.505 Section 4, Ren'ai Road, Taipei Taiwan
We will walk by on our journey to one of our final savory tastings. Feel free to walk inside and take some pictures!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, No.133 Guangfu South Road, Taipei Taiwan
Visit the gentrified old tobacco factory. Learn about the history and sample some delicious soup dumplings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Taipei Eats, Taipei Taiwan
Go on a food journey led by our expert guides
Pass By: Songshan Ciyou Temple, No.761 Fourth Section Bade Road, Songshan District, Taipei Taiwan
Take a glimps of the temple that started Raohe night market
Pass By: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei 11049 Taiwan
Get a great view of downtown Taipei and 101 as we walk through SYS Memorial Hall.
- English-speaking professional local guide
- Over 10 food tastings
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking`
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Children ages 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants and children under 8 years of age (0-7 years old) are free of charge
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Awesome tour! The foods we tried on the tour were delicious. My favorite was the scallion pancake. WAY BETTER than all the previous one's I've had. The most interesting was betel nut. What a high! Do not eat before the tour. There is plenty of amazing food. I highly recommend this tour.