Experience breathtaking live performances of traditional Chinese theater when you visit TaipeiEYE. One of the most recommended things to do in Taiwan, TaipeiEYE is a window into the culture and tradition of Taiwan and China. Each performance is a theatrical feast for the senses (yes, including taste!) featuring a diverse range of genres from traditional Taiwanese theater, to Chinese folklore, aboriginal dances, to traditional opera and more! On top of that, each performance is subtitled so you don’t have to worry about missing out on anything. The performance schedule updates each month so there’s always something new and different to experience. Spend an evening at the Chinese opera—there’s no better way to end a night in Taipei.
- Enjoy diverse performances featuring classical Taiwanese opera, Peking opera, Aboriginal dance and more
- Don’t be alarmed if you’re asked up on stage - the performers are known for interacting with audiences during the show!
- Performances change every month so you have every reason to keep coming back!
- Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean subtitles are provided so everyone can enjoy and understand the show
- Weekdays: 8:00pm-9:00pm
- Weekends: 8:00pm-9:30pm
- Box office opens at 6:30pm; the theater will be open for admission from 7:30pm
How To Get There:
- Go to MRT Shuanglain Station Exit 2, or Minquan W. Road Station Exit 8, or Zhongshan Elementary School Exit 2. Then walk to TaipeiEYE (around 10 min walk)
- If you want to take a bus, click here for more info
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email