Tea of Taipei: Small-Group Tour with Taipei City Sightseeing
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maokong mountain, Taipei Taiwan
09:30 Pick up from your accommodation
10:00 Maokong Gondola
10:30 Explore the background of Taiwanese Tea
11:00 Lunch time (at guest's expense)
13:30 Thousand Island Lake
14:30 Take a walk through the tea fields
15:30 Tea tasting and ceremony at traditional tea house
17:30 Drop off at your accommodation
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Maokong Gondola, Taipei Taiwan
Enjoy a scenic ride over the mountains on the Maokong Gondola
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Taipei Tea Promotion Center for Tieguanyin and Baozhong, 8-2, Lane 40, Sec. 3, Zhinan Rd., Taipei, Taipei Taiwan
Learning about Taiwan's tea history,
Duration: 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional English guide
- Tea tasting and an expert of tea ceremony
- Admission ticket(s) for Maokong Gondola
- Entry/Admission - Maokong mountain
- Entry/Admission - Maokong Gondola
- Entry/Admission - Taipei Tea Promotion Center for Tieguanyin and Baozhong
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maokong Gondola might be close due to weather condition
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Cancellations are permitted up until 48 hours before departure with a full refund. Cancellations made 48-24 hours before departure will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before departure are non-refundable.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
The Guide was the best ever.
Ting is great Fun tour Highly recommended Learned a lot and enjoyed the day immensely
Oh yes. Our tour guide Claire was amazing! She was knowledgeable and she had such a great personality to make all 4 of us total girls had a great time together. She taught us so much and was funny and dedicated with all her customers. I have to say all of us loved the tour very much! Thank you!
We had a great time learning about the whole tea making process and specialities of Taiwanese Oolong tea. Summer, our tour guide made it fun and enjoyable as she was very professional and personable. I would definitely recommend this tour, especially to those of us who enjoy drinking tea.
Summer made this tour so much fun. She was very personable and made this tour enjoyable. You learn the whole tea making process from start to finish and you even get to practice a performing a tea ceremony. I definitely would recommend this tour especially to those who enjoy the different varieties of asian tea.
This trip was totally worth it, and Victoria and our driver went out of their way to make our trip memorable. We got given lots of information, and got to take part in tea making, see tea fields, meet tea masters, and enjoy lots of tea, as well as have a really great time with our host, and driver. I highly recommend this trip to everyone.