Ultimate Taipei Night Bike Tour: Sightseeing including Elephant Mountain Hiking Trail
Start from the Daan Park Station exit, where your local tour guide will wait for you and set up the bike for you.
First, visit the mecca of the Taiwanese Cuisine -Yongkang Street, it's also the origins of the Din Tai Fung Restaurant.
Bike to the most prominent historical landmark in Taipei City - CKS Memorial Hall, it was erected in honor and memory of Generalissimo - Chiang Kai-shek, the former president of the Republic of China, and was opened in 1980 as part of a national park and gathering area. Feel the real vibe of the city when the tourist crowd away from here at the night time.
Next, head to the vibrant night market - Shida Night Market. Feel the vibe of the City and sample the street food over here.
Enjoy the casual biking from Shida Night Market to Daan park and hop on the MRT to Xiangshan Station. Hike up to Elephant Mountain with your local expert to see the most photography spots in the city. Enjoy an incredible view of Taipei 101 towering in the sky from a forest viewing point.
• Elephant Mountain (aka Nangang District Hiking Trail), Lane 150, Songren Rd., Taipei Taiwan
- Bike rental fee
- MRT fare
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Frank was a great guide, he explained the history and cultures of the areas we visited and answered all our questions, you could tell he was passionate about Taiwan and showing people around, we enjoyed a short cycle around the Zhongzheng District, ate traditional beef noodle soup and took a street pudding with us to Elephant Hill, there's quite a few steep steps up but definitely worth it for the view over the city at night :)
The weather is more pleasant at night in Taiwan during the summer season about May to Sep., we visit the places where you must have a see in Taipei and even hike the elephant mountains!It's about 15 minutes stairs route then you can have the best view of Taipei Very enjoy this biking tour!