Luye Tea Plantation & Longtian Village
Home to some of Taiwan’s most famed tea plantations, this fun outdoors experience will give you the most comprehensive introduction to rural Taitung and its iconic tea cultivation industry. Your first stop will be to a tea tasting class with expert tea cultivators showing you the ropes in making the region’s iconic brew. Next up you’ll hop on a bicycle and enjoy a leisurely guided tour through the Taitung countryside. Along the way discover old Japanese colonial villages and choose to explore the vast expanse of tea fields, having a good chat with the local tea farmers as you go. Then, pass through the idyllic surroundings of Longtian Village, one of Taitung’s most unspoilt rural retreats before heading back for a well earned rest!
- Learn all about the tea farming industry in Taitung and taste a brew in the company of the expert growers of the nearby Luye Tea Plantation
- Take a bicycle trip through the lush Taitung countryside and pass by picturesque villages and landscapes
- Stop for a chat and talk with the friendly local tea growers who have been cultivating tea for decades
- Pass through a number of Japanese ‘settlement villages’, built during the Japanese colonial era
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email