3-Hour Private Tour of Tallinn
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle including all road tolls, parking fees, and petrol
- this tour is a combination of transport and walking tour in the old town
- Hotel/port pickup
- Food and drinks
- Hotel/Port drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing is per vehicle
- Our guide can arrange a port drop off for a surcharge/taxi. Cost is around 10€
- please specify what time you wish to start your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our guide had a beautiful voice, and sang for us at the choir amphitheater. She also altered the tour and took us to a synagogue. Unfortunately she was also constantly on her cell phone trying to arrange more tours for her and her colleagues
The historic area of Tallin is small and easily explored on your own. I prefer getting a guide wherever we travel since it gives us a more in-depth view. In this case the guide, while knowledgeable, was very disjointed in her presentation style and hard to follow. We all walked away feeling that we could have done just as well on our own.
This tour was amazing!
It was awesome. Loved our tour guide and driver. Would do it again.
We had a private car with a wonderful driver and our tour guide was so knowledgeable and accommodating! She knew we were traveling with a disabled gentleman and made sure we would be able to see and do everything there was to see and do!
THE GUIDE WAS GREAT! LOTS OF INFORMATION AND HISTORY. GREAT PORT.
Our tour guide Maive was a professional, knowledgeable and made it fun for everyone in the group.