Tallinn Small Group Walking Tour
• You don’t need to choose between the famous sights and the hidden gems - with us you’ll discover both!
• See must see landmarks and learn local history, including Toompea Castle, the Town Hall Square and the Aleksander Nevskij Cathedral
• Journey through this beautiful city with a group of no more than 10 people
• Learn what living in Tallinn is really like and get personalised recommendations for the remainder of your trip
• Central start location and choice of 10am or 2pm start. Relaxed walking pace.
What You Can Expect
Lasting 3 hours, our groups have a maximum of 10 guests and this means that you get to ask all the questions you want and you have time to get personalised recommendations from your guide—at the end of the tour you’ll be full of ideas of where to eat, what to visit and how to spend the rest of your time in Tallinn.
What’s great about our tours is that you’ll get to discover both the famous sights of Tallinn as well as it’s hidden corners. You will gain local insight and hear fascinating stories about this wonderful city, and you’ll get to know it as both an enchanting historical town and as a dynamic modern hub.
Enjoy the winding, hidden passage ways through the Old Town as well as the grandeur of Toompea Castle, the Alexander Nevskij cathedral and St Olav’s church. We’ll also stop by Freedom Square to soak up the soul of this bustling city and learn about modern life and the cultural traditions in this old city.
To choose a Nova Fairy Tales experience is to really make the most of your time in Tallinn. So bring comfortable walking shoes, high spirits and get ready for a fantastic 3 hour walking tour with us! We know that you’ll have an unforgettable adventure!
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 guests
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Our guide was very knowledgeable. We learnt a lot about the history of Talllinn and Estonia. Good overview of the town. Easy walking tour but wear appropriate footwear as the streets have cobblestones.
Tallinn is an extremely charming old town that is amazingly well preserved and has a lot of history of be learned. We were a bit disappointed that our guide didn't know more facts about the differently buildings and old town area. We walked past numerous groups learning different things about the city that our guide didn't have much to say about.