Sanrio Puroland Admission Ticket
Hurry and get your discount tickets early for one of the most popular theme parks in Japan! Sanrio Puroland is located in Tamo New Town and is home to an abundance of rides and attractions inspired by such famous and loved characters as Hello Kitty, My Melody, Jewelpet and more! Watch the characters perform in musicals and march in parades, go on rides and visit the theme park’s gift shops for fun souvenirs and memorabilia only found there. A true Mecca for all Hello Kitty fans, the park features Kitty’s house full of stories and portraits of her family, displays of her purses, jewelry and more. The theme park has three live theaters, one film theatre and dessert themed attraction areas: candy, ice cream, bread, juice and chocolate factories.
- Visit Tokyo’s signature theme park that attracts over 1.5 million visitors a year
- Meet your favorite Sanrio characters and be immersed in the incredible pink world of Hello Kitty
- Go on themed rides, watch shows in live theaters and cinemas, visit unique gift shops and more
- The indoor theme park is a world of fun for both kids and adults alike - in any weather
- Special event: from 18 Mar to 27 Jun 2017, Sanrio Puroland will hold “Puro-Easter” to celebrate Easter! Look out for the Easter Bunny and Easter eggs around the park! Keep an eye out for Hello Kitty, Melody and Gudetama dressed up for Easter too!
- If you’re in Kyushu, you may want to visit Harmonyland, an outdoor theme park where you can meet Sanrio characters
Sanrio Puroland Opening Hours:
- Weekdays, 10:00am-5:00pm
- Weekends, 10:00am-6:00pm
- There are 2-4 closed days per month. Please check the calendar in advance
- Please check the maintenance situation of rides on the official site in advance
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email