Cameron Highlands Day Tour
Trade in the heat and noise of the crowded skyscraper land that is Kuala Lumpur for a relaxing day in the Cameron Highlands, Malaysia’s prime producer of vegetables and fruit. Travel to the stunning hilltop regions with tea plantations, gardens, waterfalls and more. Start off with a convenient hotel pick up from the city and head over to the wilderness. Begin with a visit to a tea plantation before going to the colorful butterfly and bee farms. Cool off with a stop by a beautiful waterfall and head over to a strawberry farm to pick fresh strawberries while enjoying breathtaking views of the emerald green scenery. Complete the trip with a visit to the local fruits and vegetable market.
- Leave the busy Kuala Lumpur for an amazing wilderness adventure in the Cameron Highlands
- Learn about tea production, visit bee and butterfly farms enjoy marvelous valley views
- Taste and pick fresh strawberries at the local strawberry farm and cool down by a waterfall
- Head over to the fruit and vegetable market to enjoy fresh produce and try bargaining like a local
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email