The Godfather Movie Tour from Giardini Naxos - Small Group Tour
Another stop in this tour is in Forza D’agrò where you can see the Cathedral S. Annunziata that was the main square of Corleone in the movie. Last stop in Taormina where you can enjoy the view of Mount Etna and free shopping time.Return to the place of departure.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Interesting tour that took us to a few different sites, some that would be difficult to get to on your own. Time/pace was good. There were some more strenuous walks that might be a problem to some people. Would have liked to have been shown pictures of the scenes from the movie to compare with what we saw as you had to remember the scene. Since this is an old movie, there was not much background information about the filming so that also could have been enhanced by more content investigation.