House of Illusion Mystery Theatre Show
You will be taken on a journey through a mysterious world of comedy, sleight of hand, manipulation, escapology and of course grand illusion.
First of all, you will be greeted by attentive staff and escorted up the grand stairs and onto our beautiful terrace or our Houdini Bar. For Gold and VIP guests, you will be escorted into our VIP area, where you will at once be presented with a glass of champagne and treated to a beautiful room overlooking the sea.
All guests will be treated to a close up parlour show before the doors to the theatre open and you will be shown into a beautifully decorated, candlelit theatre, where you will be served as much white wine, red wine, lager and soft drinks as you like, without even having to lift a finger!
The night begins with an aire of surprise, as you are entertained at your tables by the weird and wonderful mystery entertainers, followed closely by a hilarious variety performance, full of comedy and laughter. All this and the main show won't have even begun!
The amazement starts to kick in with the second half of the show. This is the part that explores a time where life was full of mystery, magic and bewilderment. You will be full of amazement as the performers leave you lost for words with shadowography, manipulation, theatre of the mind and of course grand, mind blowing Illusions!
You will experience truly spectacular happenings all in the space of one night.
- Live entertainment
- Dinner (with the Early Show Option)
- All inclusive and unlimited white wine, red wine, lager, sangria and soft drinks
- Cava with the Gold and VIP Package
- Tapas on the Late show with the VIP Package
- Entry/Admission - House of Illusion
- Transport to and from the venue
- Extra beverages and snacks are available to purchase from the bar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive half an hour before show time to secure your seat and experience the pre-theater parlour performance
- Platinum Customers (VIP); Access to the VIP lounge overlooking the sea, a glass of sparkling champagne on arrival, Magical Lanyard, Best seats in the house (only 24 available), individual meal on the early dinner show option,Tapas served on the Late Show option, free flowing cava throughout the performance, free flowing white wine, red wine, lager and soft drinks throughout the duration of the show, souvenir program signed by the cast, glow bracelet for the children
- Gold Customers; Gold Zone Seating (only 24 available), access to the VIP lounge area, meal of fresh salad, chicken, fries and ice cream dessert on the early dinner show option, free flowing white wine, red wine, cava, lager and soft drinks, souvenir program signed by the cast, glow bracelet for the children
- Silver Customers; great seats, as no one is further than 8metres from the stage, meal of fresh salad, chicken, fries and ice cream dessert on the early dinner show option, free flowing white wine, red wine, lager and soft drinks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
We paid the extra and went for the VIP option, you get to be first in to the venue in a lounge area with free cava and on our night we had Simon South performing all sorts of amazing illusions right before our very eyes. After about 30mins we were led to our table and had front row seats with cava on ice, pitcher of lager, red and rose wine at the table and when one was empty it was replenished. we were glad we had the VIP option as you get a very nice meal, starter was a tapas cold meat selection, main course was a choice of fish or steak I had the fish which was very nice and my partner had the steak which she enjoyed, desert was a hot chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream and in my opinion going VIP and getting the better meal was worth it. the show itself was very entertaining and they get the audience involved throughout, the performers were very good at what they do and can highly recommend this show to anyone visiting Salou or Cambrills.