The Salou Big Show Tickets
The Salou Big Show is an all singing, all dancing spectacular from the moment you take your seats, to the moment you leave.
The show is set into two halves. The first half will take you to the bright lights of London’s West End and will explore the best musicals of all time. Experience the Lion King, sing along to the DreamGirls and be bewildered by The Greatest Showman, to name but a few.
The second half is Disco Time! Our cast of live singers and dancers will put on a show like you have never seen before, which all the classic favourites so you can dance until your heart’s content!
Get out of your seats, have a dance and have the best night of your life!!
- A full night of pure entertainment
- All Inclusive Lager, Red wine, White wine, Sangria and Soft drinks
- All Inclusive Cava included in the Gold and VIP options
- Tapas in the interval included in VIP package
- Entry/Admission - House of Illusion
- Food (there will be a menu available to purchase food during the show)
- Spirits (will be available to purchase from the bar)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are 3 options to choose from - VIP, GOLD and SILVER
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Overall experience was disappointing.First, we had to wait outside the theater for 40 minutes and , I guess, we were expected to buy drinks at the bar at our own expense. No explanation regarding the delay was given. We were seated in a very dark room about 8-10 people at the table, some of them were sitting with their backs to the stage. No promised cava local champain , just a bottle of cheap red and white wine that gave my husband a heartburn after a couple of sips.The performance was below average, terrible acoustics. We left about 30 minutes after the show started.