Swim With Wild Dolphins in Tauranga
The wild dolphins are so playful and love swimming around the boat, so be ready for a close-up encounter. Whether you are watching from the boat or swimming in the water you will have a fantastic view.
This educational and organic experience led by award-winning guides will guarantee you a unique dolphin experience that is completely on the dolphin’s terms.
Included in the tour are your snorkeling gear, wetsuit, tea coffee and juice, fruit and muffins. Free Parking is available at the Tauranga Bridge Marina where we depart.
- Sightseeing dolphin cruise
- Beverages, Tea, Coffee
- Snacks, Fruit, Muffins
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos USB stick and T-shirts (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All trips are subject to weather and minimum booking numbers.
- Trips operate with a 48 hour non refundable cancellation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children must be over 7 to swim with dolphins and be confident swimmers in the ocean.
Wonderful experience. The crew were helpful, friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Coffee and snacks were great but the stars of the show were the dolphins. We felt really privileged to have been able to not only observe them in their natural habitat but to engage with them as well. Couldn't have been a better day.
This trip was absolutely amazing! The crew was beyond fantastic and helpful from start to finish! I was lucky enough to get in the water three times, but there was no comparison to the first time in the water. Dolphins were everywhere and it was an absolutely unforgettable experience!
Superb. The weather was perfect and there were lots of dolphins. The crew were brilliant and we got into the water with the dolphins. A fantastic day.