Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Jvari. Full City Tour on Hop On Hop Off Bus
Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Jvari. Full Route
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Jvari. Full Route:
- 52 Shota Rustaveli Ave - Our first stop is next to the city bus stops, between two underpasses. Near the bank branch TBS and the sale of paintings and souvenirs
- Pushkin Square - Freedom square
- 86/1 Davit Aghmashenebeli Ave - Marjanishvili square
- 28/21 Chakhrukhadze St - Baratashvili street
- Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi - Holy Trinity Cathedral “TSMINDA SAMEBA”
- Europe Square
- Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta
- Mtskheta - Mtskheta City
Shota Rustaveli Statue / Tbilisi Opera and Ballet State Theatre / Drama Theatre of Shota Rustaveli / Tbilisi Concert Hall / Rustaveli Avenue / The Bridge of Peace / Metekhi Cathedral / Tbilisi Balneological Resort / Museum of Modern Art Tbilisi / Tbilisi History Museum / Pushkin Square / Tsminda Sameba Cathedral / Anchiskhati Basilica / Kashveti Church / Cathedral of St. George / St. Nicholas Church / Monument to Characters of Movie Mimino / Monument to the Lamplighter / Monument of King Vakhtang Gorgasali / Freedom Monument / Sculpture Group Berikaoba / Shota Rustaveli Statue / Sculpture Dvornik na Shavteli / Sculptural Composition Youth / Monument to Tsereteli and Chavchavadze / Agmashenebeli Avenue / Rustaveli Avenue / Shardeni Street / Cathedral of St. George / Parliament of Georgia / Svobody Square / Tbilisi Wall Ruins / Rose Revolution Square / Alexander Griboedov Statue / Rezo Gabriadze Marionette Theater / Tsminda Sameba Cathedral / Narikala Fortress / The Bridge of Peace / Metekhi Cathedral / Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross / Svetitskhoveli Cathedral / Jvari Church
Operates: Departure from our first bus stop at: 10:50, 13:40, 17-00
- Professional Local guide
- Sightseeing Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio guides
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Our tour guide , Mike did a wonderful job . He was so knowledgeable and was able to switch between Russian and English so easily. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Georgia for the first time.
The tour was terrific. Nadjia ? was very informative. We got off three times to see the old town,the new Cathedral, the fortress overlooking Mtskheta ,and Mtskheta itself. We thoroughly enjoyed our day. It was great value.
This is an absolutely fabulous way to get an overview of the city. While you will need to visit the monuments like the fortress and the churches on your own you will most certainly get all of the information and history you need to inspire further exploration. I was pleasantly surprised by the second half of the tour which took us outside the city to Mtskheta. The views from up above near the monastery are stunning. You are touring all day long so pack snacks just in case you get a bit peckish. If you are lucky you will get Maria to serenade you at the end of her segment of the tour. This was one of my best experiences during my stay. You get your money's worth and then some. I highly recommend this tour.
The tour itself is informative. There is not much to see in Tbilisi in comparison to other cities, so for what it is, the tour is what you need to know to make a good impression of what the city is like. The tour is in both Russian and English, which is equally good for me as I am fluent in both. It was nice to have water on the bus. The extras Mtskheta and Jarvi are nice compliments. Overall, it was good and not very tiring tour.