Maia and Nina's Magic Kitchen
This is just a sample menu to give you an idea of the types of dishes the host cooks. Your menu will vary according to seasonal availability.
Mushrooms with cheese on ketsi
Wine, chacha, sweats.
Please note menu might vary. If there are particular dishes you are interested in trying, please include your request in the booking form.
Notes: Pick-up and drop-off from the Vaja-Pshavela Metro station is included in the cost of this experience. we can offer vegan and vegetarian dishes so be sure to let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions.
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had a great time visiting Maia and Nina’s home, and learning how to make traditional Georgian dishes. After preparing the food we sat down to eat a meal together, where we had some great conversations and we’re able to learn more about Georgian culture. Thank you for being such kind, welcoming hosts!