Day Trip to La Tigra and El Picacho Park
You'll receive a free map of the trails and once there, you will start hiking crossing La Tigra National Park. We will be waiting for you at Jutiapa (the other side of La Tigra) in the visitors center at 2:00pm and then we will take you to El Picacho National Park to see the overview of Tegucigalpa on the afternoon.
In La Tigra National Park expect to see waterfalls, sightseeing spots and fauna of a cloud forest mountain of a tropical area. Also at El Pichacho National Park expect to see the overview of the capital city of Honduras and take really cool pictures.
From there we'll take you to your hotel to have a well deserved shower!
This is a full day tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private 4X4 vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Naciones Unidas El Picacho Park
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional La Tigra
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Lucy our tour guide was knowledgeable and made the day enjoyable. She was able to do the tour in Spanish and English. We were in a group of 4 with one other person and were able to plan a day that was enjoyable for all of us. Great way to spend the day when staying in Honduras.