Elephant Care Day Tour
Enter Wildlife Friends Foundation and be welcomed by an education officer who will teach you all about the sanctuary and the Thailand elephants living within it over some morning coffee. After an educational tour around the facilities, you will enjoy a traditional Thai buffet lunch (with options for vegetarians). Take a walk with one of the foundation’s beloved elephants at the elephant sanctuary, and watch them bathe and play when you bring them in for a shower. An afternoon tour of the rescue center will bring you up close to hundreds of other rescued species, from bears to langur monkeys; you can even hear the gibbons singing! All this is capped off with a tour of the Midlands and the New Lands, which will further teach the value of a Thailand elephant sanctuary, and how it’s become possible to enjoy the company of elephants without rides and without exploiting them.
- Interact with Thailand’s gentle giants in a truly ethical way, and feel their love in return
- Take a walk with the elephants - You will be able to feed and shower them, and see them bathe and play with each other!
- Take a tour around the refuge’s rescue center and meet hundreds of other rescued animals such as bears, gibbons, macaques, langurs and more
- Learn how responsible tourism can be done in a way that does not hurt the animals
- Enjoy the serene surroundings of the rescue center and listen to the sound of singing gibbons
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email