Saigon Cooking Class
Pick up a useful skill while traveling in Vietnam with a fun cooking class in the heart of Saigon. Explore Vietnamese cooking tradition and learn classic recipes to take home. Choose between two options: Half Day Tour For Locals or a Hands On Cooking Class available on mornings, afternoons, or evenings. The half day tour starts at a local market, where together with the local chef you will learn how to pick the right type of ingredients for authentic Vietnamese dishes. Your hands on cooking class happens under the watchful eye of an experienced chef, where you’ll learn how to make authentic Vietnamese cuisine! When everything is ready, you get to taste the dishes you have prepared during a relaxing dinner with everyone in the class. If your time in Ho Chi Minh is limited, go for the shorter option, skipping the market visit and getting straight to cooking.
- Learn how to cook authentic Vietnamese dishes while on tour around Saigon
- Shop around at a local market for fresh produce needed to create Vietnamese delicacies
- Choose between 4 options: a half day tour with a local market visit, a three hour cooking class in the morning, afternoon, or evening
- The cooking class can be adapted to various dietary needs including vegetarian options
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email