7D6N Classic Bhutan Tour
Cozily nestled in the Eastern Himalayas, Bhutan is a real mecca for travelers seeking a truly unique experience. Hidden away from the rest of the world amidst high mountains, Bhutan has managed to preserve its special culture and heritage sites in an almost pristine condition. During the 7 day tour, you will get to see the best of them, from ancient temples, museums and fortresses to natural mountain valleys, farmhouses and bustling markets. Your tour concludes with the ultimately relaxing hot stone bath and a delicious traditional dinner with a local family. This is a recommended itinerary, however if you would like to adapt or create your own 7 days and 6 nights route, please do email us.
- Explore the unique cultural and natural sights of Bhutan on an extensive week long tour with all accommodation, food and transport included
- Roam through local markets, have dinner with a local family, soak in a hot stone bath and more
- Loads of unique sights await: Buddha Dordenma, Dragon King of Bhutan, Fortress of Great Bliss and more
- Discover Bhutan’s stunning nature as you hike the Royal Botanical Garden Nature Trail and visit the Takin Preserve
- The tour includes car transport between sights and some moderate hiking but can be full customized to your preferences