8D7N Classic Bhutan Tour
Journey to Bhutan for an amazing 8 day and 7 night adventure. Dive into the kingdom’s rich history, legends and magical natural beauty as you hike to mountain tops, visit museums and fortresses, try local food and chat with locals from the surrounding villages. This immersive experience will introduce you to the capital city of Thimphu, Gangtey, Phobijika and Punakha valleys, Lamperi Botanical Garden, Takin Preserve, Tiger’s Nest and more. You will get to shop at local bazaars, relax in a hot stone bath, ride along the longest iron bridge in Bhutan and more! This is a recommended itinerary, however if you would like to adapt or create your own 8 days and 7 nights route, please do email us.
- Spend 8 days and 7 nights in the magical kingdom of Bhutan with all transport, accommodation and food included
- Visit inspirational Himalayan monasteries and temples and overlook green valleys from high mountain tops
- Learn about Bhutan’s past by visiting its museums and palaces with your English speaking guide
- Hike along beautiful natural trails, visit botanical gardens and farmers’ markets
- The tour includes car transport between sights and some moderate hiking but can be full customized to your preferences