9D8N Jomolhari Trek
The beautiful Jomolhari trek highlights the amazing diversity Bhutan’s landscape has to offer. Passing through thick pine forests, quaint local villages and flower-filled Himalayan meadows, you will get to dive into the nature and culture of Bhutan. Stop by Jangothang, one of the most beautiful campsites of the Himalayas and enjoy the fabulous views of snow-capped mountains such as Mt. Jomolhari and Mt. Jichu Drake. The trek requires a short period of acclimatization and a relatively strong fitness condition, as you will be attaining altitudes of 4,080m. It’s not for the fainthearted but the nature and views you experience will be well worth the effort!
- Traverse rich pine forests, flowery meadows and snow-capped peaks
- Experience fabulous views of Mt. Jomolhari and Mt. Jichu Drake
- Camp at one of Bhutan’s most beautiful sites — Jangothang
- Pass by the beautiful villages of Soe, Takethang Thangthangkha and Dangochang Lingzhi and trek down the Paro Chhu River
- Visa, airport pick up, accommodation, transportation and food for the duration of the trek are all provided