3D2N Sagala to Paro Trek
Take in breathtaking mountain views as you trek from Sagala to Paro in the picturesque Bhutan. Start your journey with a relaxing walk through blue pine and fir forests and let the winding trails take you to Khadey Gom at 3,280m for a delicious picnic. Look out onto the mountain peaks and valleys laid out below and keep your eyes sharp for a chance to spot a musk deer. Day two will take you across flower-filled meadows to the beautiful Nyingungla camp at 3,874m, where you can explore exotic plants and trees and stay on the lookout for more animal sightings. Your final hike on day three takes you to the highest point of the trip — Gung Karpo ridge at 4,000m, from where unfolds a stunning view of snow-clad mountain tops and colorful plains.
- Walk through colorful meadows and trek virgin forests rich in exotic flora and fauna
- Enjoy an exciting picnic at 3,280m as your gaze drifts over mountain tops and valleys
- Learn about local flowers, plants and trees and keep an eye out for the evasive wildlife from musk deer to blood pheasants
- Reach the highest point of the trek at 4,000m before descending down to Chelela Pass
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 2 business days. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email