Swimming and Snorkeling in Area with Sea Lions in Sea of Cortez
The trip to Los Islotes takes 60 to 90 minutes, depending on conditions, and there are often the most marvelous things to see along the way including dolphins, whales, mantas, sea turtles, coastal birds and more. Once you reach the permanent sea lion colony of Los Islotes, your guide will give you a safety briefing on how to swim safely and respectfully in the area of the sea lions' home and then it's off into the water for the incredible fun of swimming in the sea lion puppies' area.
You will also get to go snorkeling at a site at Los Islotes and see an array of tropical fish in the waters around the islands. Once everyone has had all the fun they could snorkeling, you'll head to Isla Espiritu Santo for a delicious picnic lunch prepared by our own chef Iker Algorri. There will be time to do more snorkeling, maybe take a hike, or just relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Then it's back to the marina and return to Todos Santos, normally by about 5pm. This is a fabulous tour to explore a beautiful part of the world.
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Isla Espiritu Santo
- Entry/Admission - Isla Los Islotes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
My sister and I had the most amazing time with Hernando! He was a perfect host that provided us with geological and historical facts, as well as great conversation. The sights were beautiful and the picnic lunch was absolutely delicious. Snorkeling with the sea lions will forever be one of our favorite memories of our trip to Baja. Thanks for the awesome experience!