2-Day Kyoto and Nara Rail Tour by Bullet Train from Tokyo
- Overnight accommodation
- Round-trip bullet train between Tokyo and Kyoto
- 2 lunches
- Entrance Fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select hotels in Tokyo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Baggage handling
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Important Note: Hotel pickup is only available at select hotels and locations in Tokyo. No customized pickup location available. It is important to select a hotel/location from the drop-down list at checkout
- A maximum of 3 people per booking due to room type restriction; if you have more than 3 people in the group, please make multiple bookings
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. No meal included
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- On every Tuesday in January, July, August, and December, Nijo Castle is closed and Ryoanji Temple will be visited instead
- Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on Monday and, if Monday is a national holiday, Monday will be open and the following day will be closed. When Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed, you will visit Kitano-tenmangu Shrine instead. The schedule applies to the period before and after the public viewing of Kyoto Imperial Palace in April and Oct, and the Aoi Festival from May 14-17, as well as other Imperial Household events without notice
The personal service we received from the tour operators was great including transfers in Tokyo and Kyoto. The itinerary is ambitious and may have been a bit too much. Unfortunately the sites visited were extremely crowded and at times the tours felt somewhat rushed, however the guides were very good.
It's a nice 2 day tours but it can be done a bit better and if lunch can be included, it would be wonderful.
Enjoyed seeing Kyoto. Wish we had booked one more day.
Loved this trip!! I stayed in Gion Yoshi-ima a Japanese-style hotel and it was one of my favorite experiences from my stay in Japan. The house was beautiful, my room faced the garden and I got my exquisite dinner and breakfast served in my room. I highly recommend it.
Nara was awesome and our tour guide was amazing, totally recommended! The overnight in the Japanese style hotel, so wonderful, what a great experience! The afternoon tour for Kyoto was also awesome, very cool stops - although some were too crowded. The morning tour for Kyoto was too rushed, not fun.