Samurai & Shinobi Experience 7 Techniques (NS120)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musashi Ninja Clan Shinobi-Samurai Honjin Dojo, 3-5-8 Shibakoen The Kikai Shinko Kaikan building #B413, Minato 105-0011 Tokyo Prefecture
In this workshop, you will start with meditation and change to a ninja outfit and learn 3 techniques
Then you’ll change to a samurai outfit and learn
entry level kusarifundo (chain and weights).
Duration: 2 hours
- Dogi (outfit) rental
- Bokken (wooden sword) rental
- NInja weapon rental
- Entry/Admission - Musashi Ninja Clan Shinobi-Samurai Honjin Dojo
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you can give us the name of your hotel, we can give you the direction to our place.
- Children less than 12 years old must be accompanied by a participating adult
- Inattentive people may be asked to leave the dojo (training facility)
- Spectator fee is 2000JPY per person, please pay upon arrival
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
I took my 10 year old son here for our final day of a two week trip to three countries in Asia. He and I both bought tickets for this experience. We did one hour (about 50 minutes) of ninja. Then we did the same for samurai. The trainer and the interpreter/trainer were both very nice and guided us through the process. The training had tips, let us see real weapons and then had hands on training with some surprises. Cons It's the basement (B4) of a building across the street from Tokyo Tower. At first we were worried about what we were getting into. But inside the room is well decorated. Also, there is technical training, but I looked at this more as a kids experience than something an adult could brag about. However, I had a blast doing this with my son. Price is kind of high, but you get one on one training. Pros My kid absolutely loved it. I surprised him and he was all smiles. A week later he still smiles about it. His smile is worth every penny. The room looks like a stage set. It makes you feel like you have stepped into a secret room of a Japanese castle. They allow and encourage photos and videos. The photos I took of my son were truly amazing and will soon be hanging on our wall. Thanks to the staff for a fantastic experience.