Tokyo Asakusa Rickshaw Tour
Asakusa in downtown Tokyo is alive with a characteristic traditional ambience that removes you from the bustle of 21st century Tokyo. Swing by the famous Kaminari Gate, the entrance to the grand Sensoji Temple and have your rickshaw tour guide take pictures as you pose under the gate’s giant red lantern before your departure. Explore the Nakamise Shopping Street or adjoining alleyways offering a wide variety of mouth-watering lunch options. Travel between Asakusa’s popular tourist destinations hassle-free, enjoy the city from a different height on a rickshaw perfect for two.
- Get a unique perspective of Tokyo on a rickshaw tour of Asakusa
- Pass the iconic Kaminarimon Gate, the Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Skytree among other famous sights in Asakusa
- Explore the quirky neighborhoods where you can still appreciate the history and atmosphere of what was once the most prosperous town in Tokyo
- Join us for an experience of Japanese culture instead of completing your visit of Asakusa with only shopping, the most popular pastime in the area
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email