1-Day Nikko & Ninja Tour:World Hertage of Nikko Toshogu and Edo Wonderland
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura, 470-2 Karakura, Nikko 321-2524 Tochigi Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Nikko Tosho-gu, 2301 Sannai, Nikko 321-1431 Tochigi Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Shuttle bus from Nikko Toshogu Shrine to Edo Wonderland
- Accompanied by an English-speaking guide from tour pickup to the end of the visit at Toshogu Shrine
- Admission fee - Edo Wonderland
- One way-trip bus from Tokyo
- public transportation fee-Kinugawa station to Tobu Asakusa station
- Entry/Admission - Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
- Entry/Admission - Nikko Tosho-gu
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for necessary itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- Tour guide will accompany the group from bus pickup through the end of the visit at Toshogu Shrine. The remaining part of the tour is self-guided; you will take the local bus from Edo Wonderland to Kinugawa Onsen Station and take the train back to Tobu Asakusa Station in Tokyo
- The tour will walk up and down steps and hilly paths at Nikko Toshogu. Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants will ride Nikko Edomura's free shuttle bus from the Toshogu-shita bus stop boarding point to Nikko Edomura. The bus departure times for Nikko Edomura are 13:15 and 14:45. The time spent at Nikko Edomura may be shorter depending on the bus taken. Transportation from Nikko Edomura to the Kinugawa-Onsen Station is by Tobu Dial Bus.
- An earphone guide will be provided to each participant at Nikko Toshogu Shrine. However, if there are 15 or fewer participants, earphone guides may not be used. A fee of JPY 10,000 may be incurred if an earphone guide is lost or damaged by a participant.
- This tour is shared with customers of the 1-Day Nikko Tour. 10. This tour is shared with customers of the 1-Day Nikko Tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
The first part of the tour was very good, the explanations were also very good. For the second part of the tour in Edo Wonderland the time was very short, but was a very nice experience.
The tour was well organised, the guide was brilliant, so helpful and knowledgeable. The only downside is it all feels a bit rushed, the timings of the buses to Edo Wonderland made it so that you could either enough time at one or the other, but not at both. We ended up getting the later bus to Edo, but then would have enjoyed an extra hour to experience there. Overall a great tour, and have to say again, brilliant guide.
The trip itself wasn't so bad but everything was so short u couldn't enjoy it. It started with a late start of about 45 min. That cut our visit in Nikko extremely short. Edo wonderland was interesting especially if you are going with children, there's plenty to do and only about 3hrs. All in all, it was an interesting experience with a bus trip and then going back in a regular train. I didn't like that i ended up in Asakusa which was about an hour of traveling time to my hotel in Shinjuku and i was with a 7 year old kid with a 13hrs jetlag, something to consider, you finish your trip at 9pm.
Amazing experience!! Nikko was one of the best places to visit in Tokyo. The tour was in a rush, so be prepared for sightseeing from one place to another in a flash... On the other side we spent around 3 hours in Edo Wonderland and it was so much fun! It is a little bit expensive because every activity over there was extra. The tour covers the entrance and some free shows worth it, but the rest of activities such as costumes, playing traditional Japanese instruments, writing with tint and the rest of handcraft activities were charged separately, so if you want to enjoy the full experience, take money. Overall this is a tour were all family members can enjoy and take bunch of pictures! 3