Day Trip to Hakone from Tokyo with Pirate Ship Cruise and Buffet Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shinjuku Washington Hotel, 3-chōme-2-9 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0023, Japan
Please meet at the 3rd Floor of the hotel. Meet with your tour conductor at the 3rd floor of Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F and relax on a scenic 2-hour transfer to Kanagawa Prefecture.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Lake Ashi (Ashinoko), Hakone, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun 250-0521 Kanagawa Prefecture
Enjoy the views of Mt Fuji from the Lake Ashi Cruise, and also the view of Lake Ashi, the Red Trii and Mt. Fuji all together at a specific spot during the cruise.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hakone Ropeway, 1251 Sengokubara, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun 250-0521 Kanagawa Prefecture
Take the ropeway from Togendai station to Owakudani station to admire the view of Mt. Fuji from a different angle than the cruise during 16 minute ride.
[ATTENTION] The Hakone Ropeway is currently closed due to the eruption threat of Mt. Hakone. You will ride the Hakone Komagatake Ropeway instead.
Duration: 16 minutes
Stop At: Owaku-dani Valley, 1251 Sengokuhara, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun 250-0631 Kanagawa Prefecture
Stroll around Owakudani which is the volcano still is in activity.
Feel the real volcanic activity such as the fumes and the reddish-brown surface of mountains.
[ATTENTION] The Owakudani area is currently closed to the public due to the eruption threat of Mt. Hakone. You will ride the Hakone Komagatake Ropeway and then explore the summit area of Mt. Komagatake,
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Akakara, 36-5 Gumizawa, Gotemba, Shizuoka 412-0041, Japan
Enjoy all-you-can-eat BBQ lunch. You can eat your favorite foods as much as you like from 70 kinds of dishes(Korean BBQ, deep-fried chicken, kushikatsu skewered meat cutlet, dessert, etc.).
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Gotemba Premium Outlets, 1312 Fukasawa, Gotemba 412-0023 Shizuoka Prefecture
Take delight in shopping at more than 200 shops at Gotemba Premius Outlets where is one of the largest outlet shopping malls in Japan. You also can view Mt. Fuji from the outlet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Event Corner at Shinjuku Staion West Square, 1 Chome Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku 160-0023 Tokyo Prefecture
When the tour concludes, your coach will take you back to near Shinjuku Station West Exit.
Duration: 5 minutes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Wi-Fi and power outlets on board coach
- Ropeway ride
- Cruise ride
- English or Chinese-speaking tour conductor/staff
- Entry/Admission - Lake Ashi (Ashinoko)
- Entry/Admission - Hakone Ropeway
- Entry/Admission - Owaku-dani Valley
- Entry/Admission - Akakara
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant (0-2 years old) are free of charge with no arrangement.
- Child (3-5 years old) rate includes bus seat only.
- [ATTENTION] On Sunday May 19, the Japan Meteorological Agency raised the alert level for Mt. Hakone to a Level 2, warning of a possible eruption. As a result, the area around the Owakudani crater is off-limits to visitors including the Hakone Ropeway. If the alert is still in place when tours leave from June 25 onwards, we will take you to an alternative sightseeing attraction (Hakone Komagatake Ropeway). We will only contact you in advance should there be a change in the itinerary.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
- Changes to the tour due to the weather or other circumstances are beyond the control of the tour operator are not subject to refund
- If the tour operator has to cancel the tour because of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond their control, this will be decided by 3pm the day before tour departure; you will be informed by e-mail and suggest a new departure date or receive full refund
- English or Chinese-speaking tour conductor/staff will accompany the tour to give you basic information in English or Chinese. As they are not licensed tour guide, they won't be able to provide detailed information of the tour.
- Visibility may be impacted by bad weather, making Mt. Fuji views unavailable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
Nice guide, fun for everybody, transportation very good. The negative side was rushing in order to complete the agenda. Excellent food!
We had a great time, our guide Mie is knowledgeable about our tour, she does speaks good English. Enjoyed it all, seen Mt Fuji, cable ride , cruise ship , yakiniko buffet lunch it's soooo good. Definitely wants to visit Japan again. Tnx viator for that good n reasonably priced trip.
It was a pleasant day trip out of Tokyo. Happened to be a beautiful morning so got a good view of Fuji san before it got completely covered by clouds in the afternoon. Would have been better if tour guides spoke better English as a lot of it was lost in translation. Other than that, this trip covered all the highlights of Hakone well including a trip to Gotemba Outlet Stores. Beware of the traffic back to Tokyo though, as we were caught in a 4 hour jam on the way back.
We opted for a English tour guide but got a English translator. You know the old saying 'lost in translation''........
Unfortunately, we didn't see Mt Fuji because it was raining and cold all day. The buffet lunch was good