Hitachi Seaside Park & Ashikaga Flower Park
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shinjuku Washington Hotel, 3-chōme-2-9 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0023, Japan
Your exciting day trip begins with pickup at Shinjuku Washington Hotel by coach. Please meet at the 3rd Floor of the hotel. Meet with your tour conductor and relax on a scenic 2-hour transfer to Ibaraki Prefecture.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hitachi Seaside Park, 605-4 Mawatari Onuma, Hitachinaka 312-0012 Ibaraki Prefecture
View various flowers and grasses at the park facing the Pacific Ocean including 4.5 million nemophila flowers at Baby Blue Eyes' Hill. On a clear day, enjoy the contrast between the blue flowers, blue sky and the blue ocean!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stamina Taro, Japan, 〒312-0033 Ibaraki, Hitachinaka, Ichige, 字上坪1090-1
Have a buffet lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy as much as you like yakiniku BBQ, sushi, salads and desserts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ashikaga Flower Park, 607 Hasamacho, Ashikaga 329-4216 Tochigi Prefecture
View blue, pink and white wisteria flowers for which this park is famous for. The flowers are displayed in a variety of ways including the famous 80m tunnel, an umbrella, pyramid and dome.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Event Corner at Shinjuku Staion West Square, 1 Chome Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku 160-0023 Tokyo Prefecture
When the tour concludes, your coach will take you back to near Shinjuku Station West Exit.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Transportation by coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English or Chinese-speaking tour conductor/staff
- Admission fees to the parks
- Entry/Admission - Hitachi Seaside Park
- Entry/Admission - Stamina Taro
- Entry/Admission - Ashikaga Flower Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants (0-2 years old) are free of charge with no arrangements.
- Child (3-5 years old) price includes bus seat and lunch.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Flower blooming time varies depending on the weather and temperature of the season. There are some cases where you are not able to enjoy flowers in a full bloom. In such a case, the visiting time at the attractions may be shortened.
- Delays, shortenings of the tour or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond the control of the tour operator are not subject to a refund.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change.
- Any decision to cancel the tour will be made by 3pm (Japan Time) the day before the tour date and this will be communicated to you by e-mail.
- An English or Chinese-speaking tour conductor/staff will accompany the tour to give you essential information in English or Chinese. As they are not a licensed tour guide, they won't be able to provide detailed information about the sightseeing spots.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
- The tour end point may be different from the starting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
- During "Golden Week” (25 April-6 May), roads and sightseeing spots become heavily congested and arrival to each place is highly likely to be delayed. In some cases, shortenings or omissions to the itinerary may occur due to traffic.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
this tour was a waste of time and money. There were no Wisteria blooming. The bus ride was long and we passed many things that I wish the agent spoke to us about it. There were mountains with snow but she didn't know that mountain name, etc. there were many huge gardens. It would have been nice to know what they were growing.
A varied experience which presents two diverse kinds of flower landscapes and gardens. The colours seen and size of the two areas was incredible
Good for anyone who like seeing flowers.
Good for anyone who likes seeing flowers.
So Japan had a warm winter, and when we went most of the flowers were finished, except for the roses. The flower parks were nice, tranquil, nice and relaxing to just take a stroll through the beautiful gardens. Would probably be best to go late April or early May. The lunch was not for us, we left a bit hungry and paid for lunch at the outlet, but others in our group enjoyed the lunch. We could have skipped the outlets, everything was much more expensive than the States, so basically it was wasted time. In addition people seemed to get sidetracked, and were late back to the bus which was inconvenient. Our guide was wonderful, quite nice indeed.
The flower gardens were marvelous, the lunch was great, the tour guide was wonderful. But we will only give it 4 stars since we thought that the outlet shopping was not necessary. We would rather spend more time at the gardens instead.
Extremely poor organization at the beginning. Felt as though I was in a fish market. The guides were not friendly or helpful at all. The Shinjuku Washington Hotel is an awful meeting point. Inconsiderate attendees kept coming back after the scheduled departure times, so many parts of our trips got cut short. Definitely not recommended.