Disneyland or Disneysea 1-Day Passport Ticket and Private Transfer from Tokyo
- 1 way private transfer from your hotel in Tokyo to Disneyland or Disneysea
- Friendly driver
- Entry/Admission - Beauty of Japan
- Foods and drinks
- Return transfer from Disney Resort to your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- The local supplier might contact you for the detailed information after the booking
- Depending on the size of your group, please ensure you select the correct tour option at the time of booking; tour may be rejected if incorrect tour option is selected.
Collections This experience is part of these collections
You may also likeSee all 30 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsBoats & Cruises 21 Activities
CollectionsFuji 35 Activities
CollectionsCity Pass 4 Activities
CollectionsRobot show 15 Activities
CollectionsRobot restaurant 15 Activities
CollectionsKimono 8 Activities
CollectionsHakone 9 Activities
CollectionsTemples 10 Activities
CollectionsAsakusa 28 Activities
CollectionsShows & Cabaret 12 Activities
Double check the paperwork your personal driver provides you at your drop off. Our driver was supposed to provide us two tickets for Disney Sea. Instead our driver gave my wife and I two printed pages of the same ticket. We did not discover the mistake until we tried to enter the Park and I was refused access. The Park agent showed me we had identical ticket numbers on each page the driver handed us. I was refused access to the Park and had to go wait through the long ticket line and purchase my own ticket while my wife waited inside the Park. This Service was expensive and then caused me much embarrassment and inconvenience. Next time I will take the Train and buy my own tickets after this experience.
a nice chauffered rude with our tickets driver was at the hotel ten minutes before scheduled time . we skipped the long lines used the fast pass service and had a great time worth it to go with viator
Brilliant service......ready and waiting to take us straight to the entrance! Hassle free and a nice drive too!
We went to Tokyo Disney during one of the busiest weekends in August. Not only did we not have to wait in line for tickets, the car picked us up right on time. I highly advise using this service!
Very professional and punctual