Evening Tokyo Walking Food Tour of Shimbashi
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arigato Japan Food Tours, Minato 106-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
• Visit 5 Food stops, including local dishes, dessert and a drink.
• Eat alongside the real workers of Japan and see how they unwind after a long day at the office.
• Walk the backstreets of Shinbashi that only most locals know about.
• Eat and travel with a foodie and get to know Japanese food and local pub culture.
• This area is lost in time and yet remains popular with Japanese locals. Get off the tourist track and taste the real Japan.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: SL (Steam Locomotive) Square, 2 Chome-7 Shinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0004, Japan
Meeting point - SL (Steam Locomotive) Square
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Taiyaki Kanda-Daruma, 2-chōme-15-15 Shinbashi, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 105-0004, Japan
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Karasumori Shrine, 2-15-5, Shimbashi, Minato 105-0004 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Panasonic Shiodome Museum Rouault Gallery, 1-chōme-5-1 Higashishinbashi, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 105-0021, Japan
Panasonic Shiodome Museum
Pass By: Advertising Museum Tokyo, Japan, 〒105-0021 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, 港区Higashishinbashi, 1-chōme−1−８−２ カレッタ汐留
Advertising Museum Tokyo
Pass By: The Old Shimbashi Station Railway History Exhibition Hall, 1-chōme-5-3 Higashishinbashi, 港区 Minato City, Tōkyō-to 105-0021, Japan
The Old Shimbashi Station Railway History Exhibition Hall
Pass By: Hamarikyu Gardens, 1-1 Hamarikyūteien, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0046, Japan
- 5 Food Stops
- One drink included
- Dessert included
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adults only 20 years old and above
- Karaoke After Party available
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Pesctarian and Vegetarian friendly
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for Vegans and Gluten-free
My wife and I were the only guests on this tour in early September, 2018.. Our guide was Asami and she had an assistant, Lora. Both were very lively and talkative. Tolds us about customs and manners of Japanese eatingvery interesting and took us to several restaurants. The first was a grilling place. Grilled fish and veggies--very good. The second was a place where vegetables were cooked by boiling., interesting. A third place for layered omelet , and saki tasting. In-between walking a viewing vending machines and more. Very enjoyable.
very friendly informative and the food was outstanding. My son enjoyed it thoroughly. I would recommend this tour to everyone