Hands-on Ninja Experience in Tokyo (N90)
・Opening meditation-Enbu dedication to the Musashi clan ancestors
・Change into the ninja outfit
・Weaponry and tool introduction
・Ninja star throwing
・Blowgun Kujikiri (Shinshin Ichinyo--Body-Mind Integration
• Musashi Ninja Clan Shinobi-Samurai Honjin Dojo, 3-5-8 Shibakoen The Kikai Shinko Kaikan building #B413, Minato 105-0011 Tokyo Prefecture
- Interpreter (upon request)
- Ninja instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you can give us the name of your hotel, we can give you the direction to our place.
- Children under 12 years old can participate with a participating guardian.
- Spectator fee is 2000 yen. Please specify at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
What an amazing private experience , being the only girl for the session , I have received good knowledge explaining every detail of clans history , patience from the Masters great care and attention so as from very attentive guide . Enjoyed hands on approach so as activities . If anyone is in Tokyo , These is a Must . Personally I could watch Ninja perform all day if I could !! Absolutely loved it !!!
Great experience, the teacher was very good, the translation was very good, they really took care of explaining the history while also making us participate in the hands on experience.
Absolutely amazing!!!! From the moment you go in to the moment you leave. The team are fantastic!!! Can't thank them enough for the amazing experience!
We booked this for our 3 boys: 12, 14 and 16 and they absolutely loved it - it was definitely one of the highlights of our 2-week Japan tour. I and my husband were allowed to stay for the first few minutes while the ninja instructor did a demonstration of moves with his swords beautiful and exciting to watch and after that we were asked to leave. The boys were given robes to wear and were shown basic fighting and stealth moves, and shown authentic ninja weaponry and gadgets. The whole thing was taken very seriously which made it even more appealing. It was authentic, really interesting and utterly compelling. The translator was a delightful lady who took loads of photos for the boys on their various devices. Wholeheartedly recommend this for older children there must be a minimum age because of the weapon handling, teenagers and young adults.
Amazing tour. The English-speaking guide had a lot of patience with our children who got to practice all sorts of fun skills and learn about the history of ninjas! Highly recommended for adults and children alike.
The experience was very unique where the English speaker was giving quite a bit of historical information about the ninja and it's misconception. Thoroughly enjoyed the exercises they had us do as well
Fantastic experience! Thoughtful and fun training in different ninja stealth techniques and weapon handling. Great for kids!
When you walk into an old office building your first thought might be "what the heck is this?" But it's a blast. Overview of ninja tools and weapons, combat, throwing stars, blow gun, with lots of history to boot. Great translator along with the Ninja. It's HOT inside in summer so be prepared!