Weeaboos and casual anime lovers, you can finally release kamehamaha with Gokou, eat ramen with Naruto and sail away with Luffy’s pirate crew. J- World Tokyo is a land making all of this possible. It provides various games and rides, a food court and a gift shop all based off of popular anime shows. Live out your favorite shows and experience the excitement that is J-World Tokyo.
- Ride the anime-based attractions
- Eat food as featured in popular anime
- Play the interactive games
- Take pictures with life-sized anime character cut-outs and backgrounds
- Purchase anime merchandise at the gift shop
- Enter the Sunshine Aquarium on the roof of the World Import Mart Building, offering an extraordinary experience.
- Receive a random One Piece, Dragon Ball or Naruto character premium medal as a present
- 10:00am-10:00pm (last entry 9:00pm)
How To Get There:
- By train, take the JR and Tokyo Metro to Ikebukuro Station (8-mins by foot) or the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line (3-mins from Higashi-ikebukuro Station by foot) or the Toden Arakawa Line (4-mins from Higashi-ikebukuro 4-chome Station by foot)
- By car, take ‘HIGASHI IKEBUKURO exit’ of Metropolitan Expressway No. 5. Please use Sunshine city parking (300yen per 30min)
- You will receive a confirmation email and your e-voucher within 1 business day