Japan's Cultural Curiosities
Take a step back in time and explore Japan’s old way of life way before anime conventions and robot domination. Take a stroll down traditional neighborhoods frozen in time and explore the curious shops that line the street. Discover the ancient arts of calligraphy and incense making, sample classic rice crackers and their sweet varieties — kawara senbei. Stop by a shop selling Shamisen, traditional Japanese string instruments and don’t miss the gift shop to stock up on souvenirs for family and friends back home. Japan’s Cultural Curiosities Tour is a unique opportunity to hop on a time machine and discover Japan’s age-old customs and traditions that have shaped the country’s character and undeniable charisma that make it one of the top tourist destinations in the world.
- Discover old-world Tokyo on a 3 hour tour of its traditional neighborhoods
- Sample traditional treats made according to secret ancient recipes
- Don’t forget to get a unique handcrafted souvenir to bring back home
- Be led by an informative local guide who will tell you all about the history of the places you visit
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email