Kimono Photo Tokyobon
Strike a pose and play dress up for the day during this private photo session in a Kimono or Hakama. This is a shorter session so that you can get in and out with ease. This experience is recommended for those who want to experience wearing a Kimono or a Hakama, but just don't feel like they have the time.
You can get your photos in the form of data on a CD-R, so that you will be able to quickly be on your way.
- Kimono style or Samurai style
- Photoshoot experience
- Kimono dresser
- SD card with your photos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Please provide your gender upon booking so that a proper costume can be prepared for you
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
The only problem we had with this tour was the directions were not clear enough and we got lost trying to find it and ended up being late.The people at the photo shoot were still happy to take our photos and did an amazing job and made us feel beautiful.
Great experience, you can choose from many outfits.