1-Day Kyoto Rail Tour by Bullet Train from Tokyo
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kiyomizu-dera Temple, 1-294 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama, Kyoto 605-0862 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Sanjusangendo Temple, 657 Sanjusangendo Mawaricho, Higashiyama, Kyoto 605-0941 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Tokaido Shinkansen, Between JR Tokyo Station and JR Shin-osaka Station, Chiyoda Tokyo Prefecture
Stop At: Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi, Kyoto 612-0882 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
- Afternoon sightseeing tour of Kyoto
- Professional guide
- Round trip bullet train fees between Tokyo and Kyoto
- Entry/Admission - Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sanjusangendo Temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you would like a vegetarian menu, please inform us at the time of reservation.
- This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
- Please note that due to repair and restoration work, part or all of the Kiyomizu-dera Temple Main Hall will not be visible.
- Train times may change due to time table alterations or other reasons.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Guide kept us running throughout our tour. No time to really enjoy the places. People were terrified to be left behind. I felt we needed more time to walk around and less time dropping everybody off after the tour was over
For a one day trip, this was a great introduction to Kyoto. We were a bit rushed at times, but that just left us wanting more. Next time we come to Japan, we will stay in Kyoto. What a great tour of an amazing city.
It was a great experience travelling in a Shinkansen. And especially if you are a first time or lone traveller. However, as the Travel is quite long, the tour in Kyoto was really compressed and you only have ample time to go around. Rain during my trip made it even more difficult but the experience is memorable and enjoyable.
Love it, it was amazing and someone from the company was with us alwaya
Excelent trip... Higly recommended... In fact you should take more than one day... Kyoto is amazing... Temples, the food, the experience, everything is great
Bullet train ride was excellent as we had a great view of mt.fuji on our way, although it was a bit cramped up tour to explore Kyoto, the tour guide did extremely well to keep us entertained.