Manga Lesson with a Professional Japanese Manga Artist
After a brief lecture on the techniques, students may try some manga production tools, such as Manga pen-nibs, inks, and screen tones. The lecture will be adjusted to the participants' skill levels but will basically cover how to draw a "manga-type" character.
This is done in a step-by-step manner while the teacher reviews and corrects the participants' drawing and helps them to draw. With each step, there will be a brief lecture or demonstration. If you are an absolute beginner, you can choose one drawing from various references, and copy it with an instructor's help.
At the end of class, you will have completed a piece of art and will be able to take it home as a nice souvenir.
- Professional Manga artist
- Manga Tools
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children (under 10 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult
- Group lesson is not to public, if you are single traveler, please choose Single person tuition. In like wise, if you are group traveler 2-4 people, you can choose 2-4 group tuition.
- Infants and accompanying adults not participating are free of charge
- Please advise your preferred departure time in the "Special Requirements" box upon check out. If the slot has been booked, your local supplier will inform you of alternative options
Was a great course with a polite and friendly instructor. She was very skilful and did sketches at amazing speeds. I'd recommend the course to any skill levels
It's a nice experience where it's one on one because there was no one else was booked on the experience. But the mangaka was attentive and definitely helped me improved my own drawings