Mt. Fuji Day Trip Including Lake Ashi Sightseeing Cruise from Tokyo
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Ashi (Ashinoko), Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kanto
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Narusawa-mura, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi Prefecture, Koshinetsu, Chubu
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hakone Komagatake Ropeway, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kanto
Duration: 50 minutes
- Round-trip air-conditioned coach transfer
- Free Wi-Fi access on bus
- Pickup at select hotels and locations in Tokyo (refer to "Departure Point" for details)
- Professional guide
- Cruise on Lake Ashi
- Mt. Komagatake Ropeway
- Entry/Admission - Lake Ashi (Ashinoko)
- Entry/Admission - Hakone Komagatake Ropeway
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Separate bookings may be assigned to different buses.
- Pickup: Select your preferable pickup location (Ginza Pickup/Ikebukuro Pickup/Hamamatsucho Terminal Pickup/Shinagawa Pickup/Shinjuku Pickup) at checkout. Change of pick-up location may require cancellation charge
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat; meals are not included
- Important Notice: This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for poor visibility of Mt Fuji or itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- Dress Code: Bringing a coat or additional warm clothing is recommended especially in the spring, autumn and winter
- Wheelchair access – please contact local supplier at the time of booking. Wheelchair on the day of departure must be foldable. Passenger must provide their own caretaker.
- Vegetarian menu is available and MUST be advised at time of booking
- When returning to Tokyo, the guide may not ride the coach or bullet train with you. In this case, you will be provided with information in advance on how to return to your hotel
- If Mt. Fuji's 5th Station cannot be reached due to road surface freezing or an accident on the Fuji Subaru Line, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Fujisan World Heritage Center or Lake Kawaguchi Oishi Park. Please note that an alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road conditions.
i am dissappointed because i was not able to see mt fuji and have cruise at lake ashi but an alternative activity should have been organized
A great trip if you want to take the easy way (no hiking) and enjoy the view from multiple locations!
We cane up and it was snowing, going down to Ashi river the sun was shining and going up to the cable it was windy and cold. Going home it was raining...
Although we could not went to the fifth station, it was a good view of Mt Fuji, also the lake trip was really good even in a very windy day and cold, about lunch it was fair enough for the price and we were lucky because in the way to Tokyo we did not found any delay. Overall experience worth it.
My son and I really enjoyed the Mt. Fuji trip. Our guide spoke decent English and was understandable. She gave us history of Japan that you may not have known. The mountain itself is absolutely awesome. Highly recommend this trip. It also included lunch Japanese style and Lake Ashi. The view from the top of the ropeway at lake Ashi is stunningly beautiful!!
Worth the money! The tour guide was great and we were lucky to see Mt. Fuji
Very well organized; was perfect sunny day; although all locations described itinerary were covered, Mt Fuji, tour highlight, could be seen only while driving. Luckily, made unscheduled stop to enjoy serene view of Fuji-san. Drive up to fourth station and view from tjerevwas disappointing.