Mt. Fuji,Onsen Experience ＆ Outlets Shopping 1-Day Tour from Tokyo
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gotemba Premium Outlets, 1312 Fukasawa, Gotemba 412-0023 Shizuoka Prefecture
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Kawaguchiko, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0300 Yamanashi Prefecture
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Yamanakako Onsen Benifujinoyu, 865-776 Yamanaka, Yamanakako-mura, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0501 Yamanashi Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mt.Fuji 5th station, Mt.Fuji Fujinomiya Route 5th station, Fujinomiya 418-0112 Shizuoka Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
- Access to onsen (hot spring) bathing
- lunch (if tour option "Lunch Included" is selected)
- Professional guide
- GPS audio guidance available in Thai, Chinese, Malay and Indonesian. Please specify your preferable language in Special Requirements at checkout
- Entry/Admission - Yamanakako Onsen Benifujinoyu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Towel rental fees at the hot spring facility
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing, accidents, or weather conditions, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Fujisan World Heritage Center or Oishi Park. Please note that an alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road conditions.
- Depending on traffic conditions, time spent at the outlet may be reduced to less than 120 minutes. The tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be issued for this reason.
- Due to weather conditions, Mt. Fuji may not be visible even from the base. However, the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations. In such cases, the amount of time spent at each location may be shortened. However, this will not be accepted as a reason for booking charge refunds.
- Customers are to purchase their own meal at restaurants for lunch. Seating at the restaurant area is only available to paying customers, and outside food or beverage items are not permitted inside the restaurant. Customers are to purchase their own meal at restaurants, etc. near the lunch venue. The location for lunch may change depending on the dining venue operation circumstances. In such cases, please note that the walk near Lake Kawaguchi may be omitted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Towel rental at the hot spring is available free of charge. Towels must not be wrapped around the body when entering the hot spring baths. Swimsuits are also not allowed. Yamanashi Prefecture regulations prohibit people with tattoos from bathing in hot springs. Please note that participants with tattoos may not be allowed to enter the baths. Taking photos in the hot spring is prohibited. For those who prefer not to try the hot spring baths, enjoy taking a relaxing rest at the onsen facility with your choice of 1 drink or 1 dessert provided. In such a case please notify the National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter while on the bus.
- In the event Fuji Chobo no Yu Yurari is not available due to facility inspection, the tour will use Benifuji no Yu or Ishiwari no Yu. Please note that Mt. Fuji cannot be seen from Ishiwari no Yu.
- Please input a request in the remarks field when booking if you would like a GPS audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, etc.
- At the dining facility "Okariba" a miniature steam locomotive will carry a meal to you. One to two dishes will be served using a miniature steam locomotive, while the rest of the meal will be served by a staff member. Also, please understand that there are days when the miniature steam locomotive cannot be used due to maintenance or when busy.
- Children up to 5 years old may join free of charge, but will not be provided with bus seats, lunch, or hot spring bathing. If bus seats, lunch or hot spring bathing is required, please make a booking under the child rate. Please understand that a fee of JPY 1,650 must be paid on site for lunch and hot spring bathing for each child 4-5 years old booked on the plan with lunch included, even if such children joined the tour for free. Please understand that a fee of JPY 650 must be paid on site for hot spring bathing for each child 4-5 years old booked on the plan without lunch.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour was more than I expected. The view of Mount Fuji on a beautiful clear day was incredible. The lunch at the onsen was delicious. It consisted of chicken and vegetables, rice, pickled vegetables and a number of other things. The onsen itself was beautiful. Many different kinds of baths, both inside and outside. Very clean. We had plenty of time to relax. The outlet mall was great for shoppers, but I didn't shop much, just walked around and people watched. I would definitely recommend this tour!
Everything is great experiences Mt. Fuji, Open Onsen Bath overlooking her Majestic Mt. Fuji was spectacular and feels like in heaven :) .Traditional Japanese Food was excellent" and Outlets shopping high end brands was great but not enough time for me though :(. ( But you see I was born to shop" and so many shops, so little time) :) . Definitely recommended it.
We only got to station one although the weather was sunny but they said that the road was blocked by snow. I was expecting to have a better Fuji experience but it was okay. Recommended to book without lunch and order lunch at restaurant. Cheaper and you have better options.
Great experience and good lunch.Saves time figuringvout how to get to all 3 places within 8hrs. Not possible without self drive or taxi. Guide MR HIRO spoke excellent English. JTB is professional, eventhough there were only 7 pax it still went ahead on assigned coach which sits 36 pax.
First off it was a pretty good trip, my daughter loved it, and that's all that mattered as it was her birthday trip. But I will say that the picture they are using IS NOWHERE ON THIS TRIP. IN FACT, I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO EVEN KNOWS WHERE THAT PICTURE IS FROM. You're NOT getting that view NOT EVEN CLOSE! But not withstanding that, all the rest was cool.
This trip had plenty of variety. The onsen was amazing so clean. The lunch was very good. The weather was bad so did not get to see my fuji
The main issue is that: 1. Going to Mt. Fuji doesn't offer the view of stopping and seeing the whole mountain from afar, then going to a station for a short time, then leaving. It doesn't offer a special feeling of BEING in Fuji. 2. There are too many activities stuffed into a day that it doesn't feel you can stop and admire. Just stop for 20 to 30 minutes then off to the next destination. 30 minutes in Mt. Fuji, off to lunch with so little a time to browse the stores unless you eat fast 45 minutes. Then the onsen which you can only take for 30 minutes which include the browsing the store there too. Then the shopping, which capped off at 2 hours, which was the only reasonably proper time. The good parts are that: 1. The places are very pretty. Fuji, for its lack of scenery at the stop, is still a beautiful place to see with all the natural environment and wildly growing trees. The communities where we had lunch and the onsen were both wonderful experiences. 2. The variety and flavor of the food deserve special note. While some people aren't used to Japanese cuisine, it doesn't make it bad. Quite the opposite, I encourage newcomers and foreigners to be adventurous with their palette. 3. The tour guide was informative and friendly. The special note of his dutifully making sure all tour members were accounted for was worthy of note.