Nikko 1-Day Bus Tour :World Heritage of Nikko Toshogu,Lake Chuzenji,Kegon Falls
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kegon Falls, 2479-2 Chugushi, Nikko 321-1661 Tochigi Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nikko Tosho-gu, 2301 Sannai, Nikko 321-1431 Tochigi Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Chuzenji, Chugushi, Nikko 321-1661 Tochigi Prefecture
Duration: 10 minutes
- Round-trip coach between Tokyo and Nikko National Park
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch (if "Lunch Included" option selected at checkout)
- Entry/Admission - Kegon Falls
- Entry/Admission - Nikko Tosho-gu
- Lunch (if "No Lunch" option is selected at checkout)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for necessary itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- In October and November, heavy traffic due to autumn leaves is expected every year on Irohazaka Winding Road. Therefore, Kegon Falls and Lake Chuzenji will not be visited during this period and instead one of the following attractions will be visited: Taiyuuin Mausoleum at Rinno-ji Temple, Futarasan Shrine, Kirifuri Falls or Tamozawa Imperial Villa
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The alternative plan outlined above may be used even outside of the designated period due to road conditions or other reasons. No refunds will be issued as a result of location changes.
- Children up to 5 years old may join free of charge, but will not be provided with bus seats. If a seat on the bus is required for the child, please make a booking at the child rate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking.
- An earphone guide will be provided to each participant at Nikko Toshogu Shrine. However, if there are 15 or fewer participants, earphone guides may not be used. A fee of JPY 10,000 may be incurred if an earphone guide is lost or damaged by a participant.
- The tour will walk up and down steps and hilly paths at Nikko Toshogu Shrine and Kegon Falls. Be sure to wear shoes and clothing which are comfortable to walk in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
The success of this tour was based on Amy’s expertise. She went out of her way to accommodate guest needs. Thank you Amy!
The organisation was impeccable and the host took great care and responsibility about their guests. The lunch was very good and there was plenty to fill in every stomach. The site was truly magnificent and the host told us a lot about the historical background of the place. Overall: very good and I highly recommend.
The trip to Nikko National Park was excellent and we highly recommend it. The scenery is amazing; the shrine is worth visiting. The lake and the mountain views are breathtaking and the lunch was awesome. The tour guide was excellent
This was a great tour. From transportation, the tour guide Joe and the actual tour. The shrines and site were absolutely beautiful. We loved every single minute.
Excellent guide who was most informative and helpful. The places we visited were interesting. The only downfall was being dropped off at a different place to where we started.
Overall the tour was very good. Not worth the time spent traveling about 6 hours in traveling. Tour director was very good. Coach was clean. Long distance and time consuming travel is disadvantage.
We had a wonderful day! Our guide was very informative and accommodating. We lucked out and had beautiful weather, too.
It is a long bus trip to Nikko but totally worth it. The place is beautiful. I would have liked one more hour on the site though. The guide was knowledgeable, attentive and helpful although his English was painfully weak. The tour was well organized.
The guide and driver were absolutely the best I have ever seen. She diligently explained everything throughout the tour. I learned so much from her and had a great time.
We had rain. But these guys just like all Japanese do a great job. Travelled with my wife and 3 kids all under 10.