Street Go-Kart Tour in Asakusa
Once you leave the shop, the excitement begins.
As long as you know how to drive a regular car, handling a kart is not so difficult. Just make sure to keep up with the guide because 2 to 3 hours is definitely not enough time to see all of Tokyo.
Drive around Tokyo Dome, drive through Ueno, Asakusa, and stop at Sky Tree for a picture moment.
The Japanese locals will wave at you, greet you with a big smile, and take pictures. A warm welcome you know you can’t receive just by walking down the street. A short break will happen in the middle of the tour.
You will be driving for at least 1.5 hours to 2 hours depending on traffic.
It may seem long, but most of the customers ask for seconds. One is never enough once you experienced this.
- Fuel surcharge
- Costume Rental Fee
- Kart Rental Fee
- Food and drinks
- Full Coverage Insurance (please pay 500 yen/non refundable at the shop)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- All drivers are required to have one of the following valid documents in order to participate in this tour: 1) International Drivers Permits, 2) SOFA Driving License for US Forces Japan, or 3) Japanese Driver's License
- The International Drivers Permits that Japan will allow is the 1949 Geneva Act. Each country has its own assigned agent (usually a major roadside service company) that is allowed to issue a 1949 Geneva Act Drivers Permit. There are no agents that will issue a 1949 Geneva Act International Drivers Permit over the Internet. Also, the driver’s permit is a booklet and must have the word 1949 Geneva, or the date of the actual convention, September 19, 1949, on the cover of the permit
- Close footwear, but no long skirt or dress
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Amazingly Fun ! This tour was definitely one of the highlights of our trip! The WHOLE staff was a pleasure to be around. We showed up on our original date, but left our international permits in the hotel, Megumi was awesome and able to help us rearrange for the next day ! We were also lucky to have two tour guides, and they were an absolute blast to drive with especially Takuya ! Totally Recommend this tour to anyone that's on the fence about it ! Well run and a LOT of fun !