Official Street Go-Kart Tour - Shinagawa Shop
- Fuel surcharge
- Costume rental
- Kart and helmet rental
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full Coverage Insurance (please pay 500 yen/non refundable at the shop)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All drivers are required to have one of the following valid documents in order to participate in this tour: 1) International Driving Permits [IDP] 2) SOFA Driving License for US Forces Japan 3) Japanese Driver's License
- The International Driving Permits that Japan will allow is the 1949 Geneva Act. Each country has its own assigned agent (usually a major roadside service company) that is allowed to issue a 1949 Geneva Act on Road and Traffic regulated Driving Permit. There are no agents that will issue a 1949 Geneva Act International Driving Permit over the Internet. Also, the International Driving Permit is a booklet and must have the word 1949 Geneva, or the date of the actual convention, **Be AWARE of non-official permits that easily sends you a digital permit for a high price!!!**
- Official International Driving Permits ALWAYS: only have 5 Categories (A,B,C,D,E) ; have an issue date written or stamped ; ONLY valid for 1 YEAR. (Feel free to ask us if you need help identifying your proper permit or check out our Homepage.)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- TO BOOK (No Instant Booking) : ① Inform us WHICH COUNTRY issued all participant’s domestic driver's licenses. ② You will also need to send us a photo copy of the valid permit cover so we can make sure you have the correct one. *We would hate to have you disappointed only to find out at the shop that your permit is not valid.*
- We do not recommend long skirts, dresses or capes. You may be required to change into a costume in such case.
- We recommend closed toe and comfortable footwear such as sneakers. *No flip flops or sandals with no ankle support.*
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Easily the highlight of the trip. We did the 2 hour trip and it was amazing! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a thrill ride through the streets of Tokyo.
This was such a great experience that you will never get anywhere else!! For MarioKart fans, this is a must! A great way to see the heart of Tokyo, the guides are English speaking and very friendly. The costumes could use some upgrades, but otherwise a wonderful experience! Shoutout to Igor for being an awesome guide!
This was a great way of exploring the city, and crossing Rainbow Bridge was really fun! You become the tourist attraction - a number of people took pictures of us, especially when we were at Shibuya Crossing. Highly recommend this!
What an experience! Go-karts. Costumes. Whizzing through the streets of Tokyo for three hours (we chose the 6pm tour). As passersby take pictures and young children point, smile, and wave. As the night falls and Tokyo lights up. Ridiculous fun. Magic.