Roppongi Hills Observatory "Tokyo City View" and Mori Art Museum Ticket
Ticket for Tokyo City View Observation and Mori Art Museum
Visit: Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Roppongihills), 6-10-1, Roppongi, Minato 106-6182 Tokyo Prefecture
TOKYO CITY VIEW boasts a view of 250 meters above sea level.
It is located in the center of Tokyo and its in a privileged environment
where there are no buildings that unblock visibility in the surrounding.
You can see the changing aspects of the city constantly changing.
Dynamic landscape with skyscrapers forested up to the sea of light that
emerges in the darkness of the night.
It is a prospecting gallery that appreciates art named city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Visit: Mori Art Museum, 6-10-1 Roppongi Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 53F, Minato 106-6150 Tokyo Prefecture
Since opening the Museum has received high critical acclaim for its wide variety of original exhibitions, many of which have been organized around universal themes. We look forward to continuing this work, and meditating between the best art of our times and Tokyo’s many residents and visitors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Access to Mori Art Museum (excluded when no exhibitions are being held; additional charges may be required for special exhibits)
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Roppongi
- Entry/Admission - Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Roppongihills)
- Entry/Admission - Mori Art Museum
- Access to Sky Deck (outdoor observatory)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: Tickets are valid for 7 days from the date of admission including the date of entry. Single entry only. Re-entry not permitted
- Access to Roppongi Hills/Tokyo City View by train: If you take (Tokyo Metro) Hibiya Line: Get off at Roppongi Station and take Exit 1C (direct connect to Roppongi Hills); if you take (Toei Subway) Oedo Line: Get off at Roppongi Station and take Exit 3. Approx. 4-minute walk to Roppongi Hills
- Once you arrive at Roppongi Hills, please go to the 3F of Mori Tower and then take the express elevator from the 3F to the 52F. The observation deck entrance is located on the 52F. The Mori Art Museum is located on the 53F
- Please note: Mori Art Museum is temporarily closed till June 19, 2019 and reopens on June 20, 2019.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Open hours: Roppongi Hills Observation Deck Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck Weekdays and Holidays 10:00-23:00 (Last Admission: 22:30) Fridays, Saturdays, Days before holidays 10:00-25:00 (Last Admission: 24:00)
- Open hours: Mori Art Museum Monday, Wednesday - Sunday 10:00-22:00 (Last Admission: 21:30) Tuesdays 10:00-17:00 (Last Admission: 16:30)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
The Roppongi Hills Tokyo City View Observatory in the Mori Building is spectacular. The views a stunning and you can get (almost) a 360° view of the city! The highlights include the iconic Tokyo Tower and the Tokyo Skytree, and on a good day (usually in the winter season or early mornings), you can see Mount Fuji in the distance as well! If the weather is nice, you'll also be able to go outside to feel the breeze. The ticket also includes entrance to the modern art museum in the same building!
We went there in the evening and the view was really breathtaking. Moreover, we got lucky as at that time there was a certain exhibition in that area of the building and the admission was included with the observatory ticket... it just added to the experience and fun.
Amazing views. You have to change your voucher for a ticket - this means standing in a queue I did think we would not have to do this Quick lift up to the top and amazing views. Decided to go just after sunset. There was also a Marvel Actions display setup to look at, not really bothered about this but it was an added bonus.
Great view of Tokyo tower at night